Design and directly implement the process under the supervision of a credentialed supervisor.
Requirements: As of January 1, 2019, while supported by an FTF consultant, actively and routinely participated in one or more case consultation processes as secondary collaborator (but was not the lead on the case).
What to submit with your application:
- Level 1 and 2 evidence
- FTF Level 3 verification letter
- Weekly SBT meeting forms documenting at least 8 weeks of support implementation.
*Verification will only be provided if the consultee has supported implementation for at least 8 weeks of treatment as evidenced by:
- SBT data sheets or graphs
- Video capture (FCR, CAB1, CAB5)
- 8 Weekly SBT meeting forms
|Review the requirements for Level 2 Application|
|Review the requirements for Level 4 Lead Implementation|
|Access FTF’s Comprehensive Calendar for a series of events to level up your credentials and view the next Big Ideas and New Discoveries event.|