Design and implement an assessment and treatment plan for a client with guidance and direct supervision from a credentialed supervisor.
Requirements: As of January 1, 2019, or later, completed application exercises for at least one client in a design session with an FTF consultant (i.e., consultation, PFA-SBT Live Course, PFA-SBT Design Session).
What to submit with your application:
- Level 1 evidence
- Certificate of completion for one of the following:
- PFA-SBT virtual course presented by FTF, or
- PFA-SBT virtual design session, or
- FTF Level 2 verification letter
- Detailed completion of assessment and treatment design (i.e., PFA workbook) for a case completed during the respective design session presented by FTF
|Go back to Level 1 Education|
|Review the requirements for Level 3 Support Implementation|
|Access FTF’s Comprehensive Calendar for a series of events to level up your credentials and view the next Big Ideas and New Discoveries event.|