- This event has passed.
Hosted by: FTF Behavioral Consulting, Inc.
Presenter: Gregory Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA
Mahshid Ghaemmaghami, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA
On-demand content to be completed between January 20, 2022 and February 10, 2022.
Live Events on Feb. 10th:
- 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley
- 3-hr Stereotypy design session with senior consultant
Bundle Details and Description:
Month of Jan/Feb
- Attendees will complete the Stereotypy On-Demand CEU course at their convenience from January 20 to Feb 10, 2022. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the training:
Feb 10th: Stereotypy Q&A and Virtual Design Session
- Design Session in small zoom groups that will include a 1-hr Q&A session with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr Stereotypy design session with one of our lead/senior consultants.
These sessions are for professionals who have already completed both the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training AND the 3-hr on-demand training on Stereotypy by Dr. Hanley, and are ready to design a Stereotypy Assessment and SBT plan for a client in their care.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr Stereotypy Assessment & Treatment design session with one of our lead consultants in a small group. This is an additional capacity-building opportunity with one of our doctoral-level BCBA consultants, which will largely focus on:
- Learning to extract unique reinforcement contingencies that capitalized on access to stereotypy from the open-ended interview
- Designing safe and effective stereotypy analyses from the interview
- Designing the initial steps of a skill-based treatment that aims to gain stimulus control over stereotypy while simultaneously addressing language, social, leisure, and academic skill deficits.
The focus of these sessions will be on the foundations of identifying individualized reinforcement and work contexts for a learner and the importance of using a contingency to design effective and preferred interventions for stereotypy. Your consultant will guide you to use a backward design in your analysis that is informed by the terminal goals of treatment for your client. While individual questions and problem-solving is encouraged, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the planning event will yield 3 BACB CEUs (2 Ethics, 1 Supervision)
Please note the following schedule:
- Afternoon Session:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant : 2:00 -5:00 PM EST
- This bundle features the opportunity to receive 6 BACB CEUs, including 1 in supervision and 2 in ethics.
- Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase follow-up individual consults with an FTF consultant.
Please register below to save your spot.