- This event has passed.
Hosted by: FTF Behavioral Consulting, Inc.
Presenter: Gregory Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA
Mahshid Ghaemmaghami, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA
On-demand content is to be completed between May 8, 2023 and May 26, 2023.
Live Events on May 26:
- 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley
- 3-hr Stereotypy design session with a senior consultant
Bundle Details and Description:
Month of May
- Attendees will complete the Stereotypy On-Demand CEU course at their convenience from May 8 to May 26, 2023. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the training:
May 26th: Stereotypy Q&A and Virtual Design Session
- Design Sessions in small zoom groups will include a 1-hr Q&A session with Dr. Hanley and a 3-hr Stereotypy design session with one of our lead/senior consultants.
These sessions are for professionals who have completed both the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training AND the 3-hr on-demand training on Stereotypy by Dr. Hanley and are ready to design a Stereotypy Assessment and SBT plan for a client in their care.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom and include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley and a 3-hr Stereotypy Assessment & Treatment design session with one of our lead consultants in a small group. This is an additional capacity-building opportunity with one of our doctoral-level BCBA consultants, which will primarily focus on the following:
- Learning to extract unique reinforcement contingencies that capitalized on access to stereotypy from the open-ended interview
- Designing safe and effective stereotypy analyses from the interview
- Designing the initial steps of a skill-based treatment to gain stimulus control over stereotypy while simultaneously addressing language, social, leisure, and academic skill deficits.
These sessions will focus on identifying individualized reinforcement and work contexts for a learner and the importance of using a contingency to design effective and preferred interventions for stereotypy. Your consultant will guide you to use a backward design in your analysis that is informed by your client’s terminal goals of treatment. While individual questions and problem-solving are encouraged, unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the planning event will yield 3 BACB CEUs (3 General)
Please note the following schedule:
- Afternoon Session:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 10:30 – 11:30 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant: 12:00 -3:00 PM EST
- This bundle features the opportunity to receive 6 BACB CEUs, including 1 in ethics.
- Additionally, attendees will have the chance to purchase individual follow-up consults with an FTF consultant.
Please register below to save your spot.