- This event has passed.
These sessions are for professionals who are ready to begin planning for post-CAB6 treatment extension—e.g., to additional implementers and settings and for longer time periods. Professionals should have already completed the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training by Dr. Hanley, have completed a PFA, and have designed and begun teaching at least one CAB branch.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization & Maintenance design session with one of our doctoral-level BCBA consultants in a small group. This capacity-building opportunity will largely focus on:
- Refining end goals of treatment for individual clients
- Prioritizing and sequencing treatment extension steps
- Planning for additional skills that may need to be taught, such as moving from the omnibus mand to specific mands and tolerating reinforcement intervals in which some components may be limited or absent
Your consultant will guide you to consider the client’s and their family’s priorities and values, and to use backward design from the end goals to plan treatment extensions consistent with those priorities. Individual questions and problem-solving will be encouraged; however, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the planning event will yield 3 BACB CEUs (2 Ethics, 1 Supervision)
Please note the following schedule:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley will start at 11:30 AM -12:30 PM EST
- Break: 12:30 -1:00 PM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant: 1:00 -4:00 PM EST
Please register below.