These sessions are for professionals who have already completed the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training by Dr. Hanley, and are ready to design a PFA and SBT plan for a client in their care.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr PFA/SBT design session with one of our lead consultants in a small group. This is an additional capacity-building opportunity with one of our doctoral-level BCBA consultants, which will largely focus on:
- Learning to extract unique synthesized reinforcement contingencies from interviews
- Designing safe and effective functional analyses from the interviews
- Designing the initial steps of a skill-based treatment informed by the results of the practical functional assessment process and the terminal goals of treatment for a client.
The focus of these sessions will be on the foundations of identifying individualized reinforcement and evocative contexts for a learner. Your consultant will guide you to use a backward design in your analysis that is informed by the terminal goals of treatment for your client. While individual questions and problem-solving is encouraged, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the planning event will yield 3 BACB CEUs (2 Ethics, 1 Supervision)
There will be two time slots that you can choose from:
- Morning Session:
- Q&A Session with Dr. Hanley: 9:00-10:00 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF Consultant: 10:00 AM -1:00 PM EST
- Afternoon Session:
- Q&A Session with Dr. Hanley: 1:00-2:00 PM EST
- Design Session with FTF Consultant: 2:00 -5:00 PM EST