- This event has passed.
These sessions are for professionals ready to begin planning for post-CAB6 treatment extension—e.g., to additional implementers and settings and for more extended periods. Professionals should have already completed Dr. Hanley’s 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training, the 12-hr PFA-SBT Implementor course, and the 1-hr On-Demand CEU training presented by Dr. Ruppel on Skill-Based Treatment Extension: Generalization and Maintenance. Attendees should also have completed a PFA, designed and begun teaching at least one CAB branch, and be ready for CAB 6 extensions.
Note. Suppose you still need to complete the advanced coursework. In that case, it may be more appropriate to sign up for the PFA-SBT Advanced Education & Application (Level 5) Bundle, which includes the necessary coursework and design sessions.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom and include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Ghaemmaghami followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization & Maintenance design session with one of our doctoral-level BCBA consultants in a small group. This capacity-building opportunity will primarily focus on the following:
- Refining end goals of treatment for individual clients
- Prioritizing and sequencing treatment extension steps
- Planning for additional skills that may need to be taught, such as moving from the omnibus mand to specific mands and tolerating reinforcement intervals in which some components may be limited or absent
Your consultant will guide you to consider the client’s and their family’s priorities and values and to use a backward design from the end goals to plan treatment extensions consistent with those priorities. Individual questions and problem-solving will be encouraged; however, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the design session will yield 3 General BACB CEUs.
Please note the following schedule:
- Design Session:
- Q&A session with Dr. Ghaemmaghami: 10:30 – 11:30 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF Consultant: 12:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Please register below.
SBT Generalization and Maintenance Virtual Design Session