Hosted by: FTF Behavioral Consulting, Inc.
Presenter: Gregory Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA
Mahshid Ghaemmaghami, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA
Anthony Cammilleri, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Bundle Details and Description:
Month of December
- Attendees will complete a pre-requisite 1-hr On-Demand CEU training presented by Dr. Ruppel on Skill-Based Treatment Extension: Generalization and Maintenance prior to their scheduled design session. On December 1st, an email will be sent to provide access to this training.
- Attendees will also complete two additional 1-hr On-Demand CEU trainings from the list below prior to their scheduled design session.
December 16th: SBT Generalization and Maintenance Q&A and Virtual Design Session
- Design Session in small zoom groups that will include a 1-hr Q&A session with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization and Maintenance design session with one of our lead consultants.
These sessions are for professionals who are ready to begin planning for post-CAB6 treatment extension—e.g., to additional implementers and settings and for longer time periods. Professionals should have already completed the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training by Dr. Hanley, have completed a PFA, and have designed and begun teaching at least one CAB branch.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization & Maintenance design session with one of our senior consultants in a small group. This capacity-building opportunity will largely focus on:
- Refining end goals of treatment for individual clients
- Prioritizing and sequencing treatment extension steps
- Planning for additional skills that may need to be taught, such as moving from the omnibus mand to specific mands and tolerating reinforcement intervals in which some components may be limited or absent
Your consultant will guide you to consider the client’s and their family’s priorities and values, and to use backward design from the end goals to plan treatment extensions consistent with those priorities. Individual questions and problem-solving will be encouraged; however, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the design session will yield 3 BACB CEUs (1 General, 1 Supervision, 1 Ethics).
Please note the following schedule:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 10:30 – 11:30 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant : 12:00 AM -3:00 PM EST
- Attendees will be provided with updated implementation support materials that will include:
- SBT Generalization & Maintenance Workbook and Datasheets
- This bundle features the opportunity to receive 6 BACB CEUs, including 1 in supervision and 1 in ethics, as well as meet the requirements for levels 5 of credentialing.
- To learn more about credentialing, please visit our credentialing page.
- Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase follow-up individual consults with an FTF consultant.