Hosted by: FTF Behavioral Consulting, Inc.
Presenter: Gregory Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA
Mahshid Ghaemmaghami, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA
Anthony Cammilleri, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Bundle Details and Description:
Month of July
- Attendees will complete three 1-hr On-Demand CEU courses, from the list below, at their convenience during the month of July. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the training:
- Preventing Escalation in the Analysis of Severe Problem Behavior
- Advancing the Complexity of Communication During FCT
- Beyond FCT: Avoiding Delay-Induced Resurgence of Problem Behavior
- Extending Problem Behavior Treatment to Parents and Caregivers
- Tips for Expediting the Skill-Based Treatment Process
July 29th: SBT Generalization and Maintenance Q&A and Virtual Design Session
- Design Session in small zoom groups that will include a 1-hr Q&A session with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization and Maintenance design session with one of our lead consultants.
These sessions are for professionals who are ready to begin planning for post-CAB6 treatment extension—e.g., to additional implementers and settings and for longer time periods. Professionals should have already completed the 10-hr on-demand PFA/SBT training by Dr. Hanley, have completed a PFA, and have designed and begun teaching at least one CAB branch.
These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr SBT Generalization & Maintenance design session with one of our senior consultants in a small group. This capacity-building opportunity will largely focus on:
- Refining end goals of treatment for individual clients
- Prioritizing and sequencing treatment extension steps
- Planning for additional skills that may need to be taught, such as moving from the omnibus mand to specific mands and tolerating reinforcement intervals in which some components may be limited or absent
Your consultant will guide you to consider the client’s and their family’s priorities and values, and to use backward design from the end goals to plan treatment extensions consistent with those priorities. Individual questions and problem-solving will be encouraged; however, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the design session will yield 3 BACB CEUs (1 General, 1 Supervision, 1 Ethics).
Please note the following schedule choices:
- Morning Session:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 9:00 – 10:00 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant : 10:00 AM -1:00 PM EST
- Afternoon Session:
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant : 2:00 -5:00 PM EST
- Attendees will be provided with updated implementation support materials that will include:
- SBT Generalization & Maintenance Workbook and Datasheets
- This bundle features the opportunity to receive 6 BACB CEUs, including 1 in supervision and 1 in ethics, as well as meet the requirements for levels 5 of credentialing.
- To learn more about credentialing, please visit our credentialing page.
- Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase follow-up individual consults with an FTF consultant.
Please register below to save your spot.