- This event has passed.
FTF’s Big Ideas and New Discoveries
Description: FTF is excited to announce an upcoming series of free events, Big Ideas and New Discoveries, organized exclusively for professionals credentialed in Practical Functional Assessment (PFA) and Skill Based Treatment (SBT) of severe problem behavior. Monthly, via Zoom, an FTF consultant will host a 60-minute interactive presentation of advanced topics with respect to the PFA and SBT process. Topics will range from new tactics and process updates to common implementation suggestions and considerations.
Topic: A review of FTF’s updated PFA-SBT workbook
Presenter: Dr. Mahshid Ghaemmaghami
Date: June 6th, 2022
Time: 9-10am (EST)
Following registration, you will receive an email confirming your submission. FTF’s Big Ideas and New Discoveries will be hosted via Zoom Webinar, for which you will receive a link and one-time password at least 24 hours before the event. Please do not share these links or passwords with others as they are intended for credentialed professionals only. For more information regarding credentialing, please visit www.ftfbc.com/credentialing.
Day of Event Considerations
To ensure successful connectivity to the event, we’ve gathered some helpful tips for common issues. Please see below:
- You should have received your confirmation email along with a personal meeting link. Please do not share this link with anyone as it may disrupt your connectivity or access to the event.
- If you registered for both the 9 am and 4 pm events, you will likely receive an invitation for both. Please use your meeting link associated with the appropriate time of the event you are attending.
- You do not need a Zoom account to attend today’s event. However, you may have difficulty accessing it if you attempt to log on using a Zoom account associated with an email address different from the one provided at registration. Solutions:
- Select “Join via Browser” instead of opening the meeting within the Zoom app, or
- Go to [join.zoom.us]join.zoom.us and enter in your meeting ID/personal link.
- If you continue to experience additional technical difficulties (i.e., Zoom errors, internet access, connectivity), you may also choose to dial in.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.