- This event has passed.
Hosted by: FTF Behavioral Consulting, Inc.
Presenters: Gregory Hanley, Ph.D., BCBA, LBA and Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Kelsey Ruppel, Ph.D., BCBA-D, LBA
On-demand content to be completed between May 20, 2022 and June 10, 2022.
Live Events on June 10th (*Sold out*) and June 13th:
- 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley
- 3-hr Balance design session with Dr. Ruppel
Bundle Details and Description:
Month of May/June
- Attendees will complete the Balance On-Demand CEU course at their convenience from May 20 to June 10, 2022. Once registered, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the training:
June 10th: Balance Q&A and Virtual Design Session (SOLD OUT)
June 13th: Balance Q&A and Virtual Design Session
- Design Session in small zoom groups that will include a 1-hr Q&A session with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr Balance design session with Dr. Ruppel.
These sessions are for professionals who have already attended a live or on-demand Balance Program training, and are ready to individualize the process for a client. These sessions will be conducted via zoom, and will include a 1-hr Q&A with Dr. Hanley followed by a 3-hr design session with Dr. Ruppel in a small group. The Balance design session will consist of supported planning for implementation with attendees’ own clients. The focus will be on extracting key information from completed interviews, using that information to individualize a baseline assessment plan, and backward designing the baseline assessment plan from individualized treatment goals. Attendees will leave with a completed program plan for one of their own clients. Please note that individual questions and problem-solving will be encouraged; however, very unique cases may be better addressed via an individualized consultation.
Successful completion of the design event will yield 3 BACB CEUs (2 General, 1 Ethics).
Please note the following schedule:
- June 10th (SOLD OUT):
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 1:00 – 2:00 PM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant : 2:00 -5:00 PM EST
- June 13th
- The Q&A session with Dr. Hanley: 9:00-10:00 AM EST
- Design Session with FTF consultant: 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM EST
- This bundle features the opportunity to receive 7 BACB CEUs, including 1 in ethics.
- Additionally, attendees will have the opportunity to purchase follow-up individual consults with an FTF consultant.
Please register below to save your spot.