Please read below before purchasing this course.
The video contained within this course is protected by copyright. Downloading or making copies of the videos is prohibited.
The purchase of this course is for a single user. Sharing login credentials with other people is prohibited. Broadcasting the course to a group is also prohibited.
You will have access to the course for 7 days from the date and time of purchase.
If you need more time to complete the course, an extension link will appear upon expiration under the course title in the “My Profile” page. Extensions are provided in 7-day increments for $10.
A contemporary and trauma-assumed version of applied behavior analysis for consideration when working with autistic persons or those with intellectual disabilities, especially when problem behavior is probable, will be described. The values at the forefront of this compassionate ABA approach will be explained along with their implications for how to respond to both mild and severe forms of problem behavior.
- The attendee will be able to describe the three values that have implications for how to respond to mild and severe forms of problem behavior.
- The attendee will be able to describe the most important competencies for staff who provide direct support to children, adolescents, or adults with autism.
- The attendee will be able to describe how to respond to mild and severe forms of problem behavior during skill-based treatment.
- This course has 3 chapters. Each contains a video and a quiz.
- If you close your browser before finishing a video, your place in the video will not be saved. Therefore, we recommend that you jot down the timestamp before closing your browser so you can quickly find the spot at which you left off when you return.
- Be sure to check your spelling when composing constructed answers.
- 100% correct responding is required to pass the quiz.
- When you successfully complete the quiz, you will be presented with a certificate of completion worth 2 BACB Learning-Type CEUs (1 general, 1 ethics), and a link to a feedback survey.
- Be sure to check out the “Download Materials” section before the first chapter for helpful resources.