Thank you for registering to take this course.
The video contained within this course is protected by copyright. Downloading or making copies of the videos is prohibited.
The purchase of this course is for a single user. Sharing login credentials with other people is prohibited. Broadcasting the course to a group is also prohibited.
You will have access to the course for 7 days from the date and time of purchase. If you are unable to complete the course in the allotted time, for any reason, you may purchase additional time (i.e., 7 days) for $10 by emailing Anthony Cammilleri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practitioners often ask how long until a socially meaningful outcome is generated via skill-based treatment (SBT). The early PFA and SBT research studies showed you will need about 30 hours of practice. But there is so much variability in the speed by which a meaningful outcome will be achieved. Implementation logistics associated with the coronavirus have widened the range further. Instead of focusing on temporal benchmarks, I have worked with the team at FTF over the past few months to pool knowledge about how to achieve socially meaningful outcomes faster. Knowing how to uphold the core values of safety, rapport, and televisibility while progressing expeditiously through SBT is important because slow processes are simply less reinforcing for the student or client, sometimes insufficiently reinforcing for the implementor, and sometimes excruciating for the parent or school-based colleagues who are wondering why the child always seems to be in that “damn” context in which they are simply getting their way!
The learner will be able to describe at least 20 tips for expediting the SBT process.
- This course has 1 chapter that presents a video.
- If you close your browser before finishing a video, your place in the video will not be saved. Therefore, we recommend that you jot down the timestamp before closing your browser so you can quickly find the spot at which you left off when you return.
- After the video there will be a short quiz.
- Some of the quiz questions are in the style of “multiple selection.” That is, there may be more than one correct answer.
- 100% correct responding is required to pass the quiz.
- When the quiz is successfully completed, you will be presented with a certificate of completion worth 1 BACB CEU (General), a list of 28 tips for expediting the SBT process, and a link to a feedback survey.