Please read below before purchasing this course.
The video contained within this course is protected by copyright. Downloading or making copies of the videos is prohibited.
The purchase of this course is for a single user. Sharing login credentials with other people is prohibited. Broadcasting the course to a group is also prohibited.
You will have access to the course for 7 days from the date and time of purchase.
If you need more time to complete the course, an extension link will appear upon expiration under the course title in the “My Profile” page. Extensions are provided in 7-day increments for $10.
In this course, Dr. Cammilleri presents key terms related to the Practical Functional Assessment and Skill-Based Treatment (PFA/SBT) of severe problem behavior. He then defines those terms and provides both textual and video examples. The terms are introduced in context as participants follow the story of a student from referral to assessment and deep into treatment. A glossary of PFA/SBT terms is available for download.
Objectives: Participants will be able to…
- Participants will be able to define key terms related to the PFA/SBT process.
- Participants will be able to recognize key elements of the PFA/SBT process in video example of a student’s performance.
- This course has one chapter that contains a video and a quiz.
- If you close your browser before finishing a video, your place in the video will not be saved. Therefore, we recommend that you jot down the timestamp before closing your browser so you can quickly find the spot at which you left off when you return.
- Be sure to check your spelling when composing constructed answers.
- 100% correct responding is required to pass the quiz.
- When you successfully complete the quiz, you will be presented with a certificate of completion worth 1 BACB General Learning-Type CEUs, and a link to a feedback survey.
- Be sure to check out the “Download Materials” section before the first chapter for helpful resources.