Please read below before purchasing this course.
The video contained within this course is protected by copyright. Downloading or making copies of the videos is prohibited.
The purchase of this course is for a single user. Sharing login credentials with other people is prohibited. Broadcasting the course to a group is also prohibited.
You will have access to the course for 7 days from the date and time of purchase.
If you need more time to complete the course, an extension link will appear upon expiration under the course title in the “My Profile” page. Extensions are provided in 7-day increments for $10.
Skill-Based Treatment (SBT) delineates a series of steps for chaining skills, assuming a steady rate of progress. Nonetheless, learners will progress through treatment at varying speeds. In this course, attendees will learn how to integrate essential probes into SBT, providing them with tools to assess their learners’ individual rates of progress. The primary objectives are twofold: (1) to review the use of preemptive prompts to enhance skill acquisition during the early stages of FCT, and (2) to detail the substitution of the conventional No-Preemptive Prompt Probe (NPPP) with the Evocative Control Probe (ECP) and Endurance Probe (EP). The unique contributions of the ECP and EP to the evaluation of learner progress when integrated within the SBT framework are discussed.
Objectives: Attendees will be able to…
- Define a preemptive prompt (Landa et al., 2022), elucidating its advantages and potential challenges.
- Describe and differentiate between an Evocative Control Probe (ECP) and an Endurance Probe (EP) and their respective roles in the evaluation of learner progress within the SBT process.
- This course is divided into 3 chapters.
- Each chapter presents a video.
- If you close your browser before finishing a video, your place in the video will not be saved. Therefore, we recommend that you jot down the timestamp before closing your browser so you can quickly find the spot at which you left off when you return.
- After all but the last video there will be a short quiz.
- 100% correct responding is required before moving to the next chapter.
- When all quizzes are successfully completed, you will be asked to complete a feedback survey. At the end of the survey, there will be a certificate code. It is important to copy this code so that it may be used to access your certificate.
- After entering your certificate code, you will be presented with a certificate worth 1 BACB general learning-type CEU.
- Be sure to check out the “Download Materials” section before the first chapter. It is full of helpful resources for learning and implementing the process.
Chapter Durations and Number of Questions:
|Number of Quiz Questions