Please read below before purchasing this course.
The video contained within this course is protected by copyright. Downloading or making copies of the videos is prohibited.
The purchase of this course is for a single user. Sharing login credentials with other people is prohibited. Broadcasting the course to a group is also prohibited.
You will have access to the course for 7 days from the date and time of purchase.
If you need more time to complete the course, an extension link will appear upon expiration under the course title in the “My Profile” page. Extensions are provided in 7-day increments for $10.
Skill-Based Treatment (SBT) involves teaching learners the skills they need to make problem behavior unnecessary. Effective prompting, shaping, and differential reinforcement are required to teach every step in the SBT process. This presentation focuses on the SBT teaching approach in that broad sense: (1) How to identify a starting point from which to shape, (2) How to prompt and shape, and (3) How to make trial-by-trial values-based and performance-informed decisions. It offers a foundation from which to better understand the specific SBT steps (i.e., FCR, TR, CABs).
Objectives: Attendees will be able to describe…
- How to identify a starting point from which to shape a new response
- Strategies for prompting and shaping new responses
- How to make values-based and performance-informed decisions
- This course has one chapter that contains a video and a quiz.
- If you close your browser before finishing a video, your place in the video will not be saved. Therefore, we recommend that you jot down the timestamp before closing your browser so you can quickly find the spot at which you left off when you return.
- Be sure to check your spelling when composing constructed answers.
- 100% correct responding is required to pass the quiz.
- When you successfully complete the quiz, you will be presented with a certificate of completion worth 1 BACB General Learning-Type CEUs, and a link to a feedback survey.
- Be sure to check out the “Download Materials” section before the first chapter for helpful resources.
Chapter Duration and Number of Questions:
|Chapter Number||Video Time||Number of Quiz Questions|